I hope you all had a great holiday break, and are well rested and ready to GO HARD for the last semester of the year!
For this week (and 2 days) in Biology, we will investigate how to THINK scientifically! As we learn about the introductory concepts of Biology, we will practice and apply strategies such as F.A.T strategy, Scientific Explanation Tools, Question Cubes and the Scientific Method.
1. Silent Towers-collaborative skills, and critical thinking.
2. Question Cubes-collaborating, facilitating a discussion, listening skills, identifying evidence
3. Picking out he Parts of an Experiment
4. Scientific Method steps and practice
5. Characteristics of Life (C.O.L)
6. How to use a Microscope (E-Lab)
7. Principles of design and Elements of Art